Friday 25 June 2010

My Plans for Summer!

Last week I went to Alton Towers and it was great! Me and my good friend Ellie went on all the rides even though I was so so scared! It's been something like 5 years since I've been so was really scared. But in the end it was amazing and hot and I had a really good day. However, I'm now thinking what I should do for the rest of the summer. As well as working, I've decided to make a list of all the things I want to do before summer is over especially if the weather stays this nice. So here is my list!


Going Swimming.

 Eating lots and lots of ice cream.

 Sun bathing (of course with sun lotion).

 Reading my books in the local park.

 Going shopping for some summery clothes ready for holiday!

 Going for a nice stroll around town.


 Sitting in the pub garden with cocktails.

 Refuse to complain about the heat, but moan when it's gone cold.

 Trying on all my old bikinis and have a clear out of the ones I don't want any more.

 Write.

 Drinking lots of ice cold drinks.

 Visiting friends!

 Going strawberry picking.

 Taking trips on my scooter just for the fun of it.

 Planning what I will do when Autumn and Winter come.

 Start to learn a new language that I always said I would (and this time I'm going to do it!)

 Going to London.

 Going on a day trip with someone.

 Enjoy my own company.

 Contact old friends who I've lost contact with.

 Have a water fight!

 Doing karaoke at least once.

 Watching the sun rise.

 Baking a cake and take to a picnic.

 Having LOTS OF PICNICS.

 Buying a sun hat and wearing it.

 Cleaning out my wardrobe of all the things I don't wear any more.

 Exercise regularly.

 Having a long awaited house party.

 Making a list of all the places I want to visit.

 Organising by books into alphabetical order. 



How will you be spending your summer? let me know!





2 comments:

Wardrobe Wars said...

Great Summer list - pretty much identical to mine!! I'd love to go strawberry picking, although I'd probably eat them all as I went along!
Just found your blog a few minutes ago and am looking forward to reading through your past posts. The blog design is really great - so catchy and colourful!
Check out our blog if you get a chance, we'd love your feedback - follow if you like what you see!
Happy Blogging!
xoxo

http://www.thewardrobewars.blogspot.com

Jess said...

Yeah strawberry picking is something I've wanted to do for years so I decided this year I am actually going to do it! English strawberries are the best! Haha. Glad you like my blog anyway, I am already following yours! xx

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails