Tuesday 6 July 2010

Sorry for the lack of posting recently......

Hey guys,


Hope you are all enjoying the nice weather we've been having recently and making the most of it! I've been busy booking a holiday in August to Turkey and have just passed my driving test! So I've been out celebrating and searching for cars + insurance and I suppose this is my excuse for the lack of posts recently. I can tell you that it was the scariest test I have ever taken in my life and was the worst experience. But it is now all done and don't have to worry about it ever again! 


I did also just want to say thanks to everyone who is still visiting, there will definitely be more good stuff to come!


Please leave me any comments you might have, I love to hear your views; whatever they may be.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails