Saturday 16 January 2010

About me...

Hey!

My name is Jess, I am a first year student at Derby University studying Geography.

I created this blog in the hope that somewhere, someone will want to read my experiences so far at university and will benefit from the things I have learned along the way.

I love money! That is why I want to also share my goals and ambitions with everyone especially when it comes to saving money, budgeting and how to stay fashionable on a budget.

I also love:

fashion     
shopping
going to the cinema
reading 
writing/blogging
facebook
playing online games
seeing friends and family
animals - especially hammies and cats
sketching
surfing the internet
taking photos
nature
current affairs


And that's about it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails