Friday 18 June 2010

Moreishness #16

Image thanks to innaminnafly




Yesterday I went to Alton Towers and it was such good fun! I've not been for like 5 years and to swallow all my fears I decided to go with my good friend Ellie. Look out for a post to follow with all the photos :D


But back to this - another week's Moreishness with some funny, inspiring or just amazing links to browse through. Enjoy!


Need inspiration? Have a read of Charade's 5 to-do lists that could change your life article.


What an amazing shop - For a snippet of French fashion have a look at promod.co.uk

Still not sure on double denim? Have a read of this and make your own mind up.


I always find An Ordinary Girl's blog a pleasure to read, it's just so inspiring. Have a read of Being Indie: Indie Appreciation Week -  I can really relate to this post.


Also - clothed much shows that 70's style can look good, as well as double denim.


And there we have it, just a snippet of my entertainment this week.









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails