Friday 7 May 2010

Last Day!



Well today marked the last day of lectures for this year at University for me! I cannot believe how quick it's gone! It also means the end easy peasy and the start of hard grafting from now on if I want to do well... Boo :(


So It was also voting day yesterday and it was my first time voting. I have to say I am really intrigued by all the press attention it gets as I don't remember anything like this in 2005 or it is just me? Mind you though, being able to vote gave me a real sense of worth, like me being able to vote is important and actually means something in this world. Or again this might just be me!


Anyway, I hope you enjoyed voting too and made the most of it and, if it's your last day at university too, I hope you enjoy it!! Here are a few photos of my time at uni so far with my friends :)




May Ball 2010
Geography Fancy Dress @ Walkabout 2010
Geography Fancy Dress
Alex's Birthday - Pub golf
Night Out in Derby!
Party night out!



May Ball 2010 + my pretty dress from Asos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails