Thursday 6 May 2010

Moreishness #12

Image thanks to vicbuster




Sorry the massive delay in all my posts recently, it's been pretty hectic with work and uni but hey, that is NO excuse. So, I've lined up a a few things for you over the next few days seeing as uni is almost finished and I hope you enjoy them!


Now though, here is number twelve of Moreishness, lots of funny little links for you to browse through.


Check out Breaking bad spending habits by The glamorous grad student.


I am loving Desire Clothing's military style boots, I would team these with a nude colour dress for the in trend look this spring. Take a look for some more inspiration.


Learn How to look polished here.


Have a read of feminist intersection: Appropriate vs. Appropriation? By Acedemichic - great article which also incorporates feminist views on gypsies. 


Seeking inspiration: Only time will tell - a lovely post which is so inspiring.


Hope you enjoyed reading these as much as I did.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails