Tuesday 11 May 2010

10 of the Best Bags This Season

So it's almost summer and I bet most of you are planning your summer outfits for work, the beach or casually. So, I thought I would show you some of the best bags I have seen so far. It seems as though the Aztec and African prints are the must-have this season and I love them! They will look stunning with maxi dresses, wedges or your bikinis.








Pretty Aztec cross body bag £30 Accessorize - Aztec £32 Topshop - Barbie £80 Asos - Leopard print clutch £10 New Look - Woven Shopper £19.99 Tkmaxx - Stud Duffle Bag £34 New Look - Tassle Stitch Bag £22 Topshop - Zebra Tote £38.40 Debenhams - Leopard fur effect clutch £15 Desire Clothing - Zebra print Shopper bag £15 Boohoo.com

So there you have it! I know the Barbie one is strange but I just had to put it in there!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails