Monday 24 May 2010

Moreishness #13

Image thanks to khattaway


Hello to everyone, hope you are out enjoying the sun and had a good weekend! This is officially the start of my summer holidays as I've finished my exams and handed all my work in!  But god I am bored  already. Anyway If you're feeling the same as me right now, check these pages and have a read.


50 things to do before summer ends @ Galadarling.com


Have a read of Letting go of attachment, from A to Zen, for tips on how to let go this summer.


Check out this cute video on Five Daily Gratitudes, and the idea behind this blog is quite amazing.


Leaving uni or graduating? Check out Gradspot with loads of useful tips on every day things including money, to your health.


Want to start your own business? Read this article on 4 businesses you can set up today! No matter if you're at university, you can work these around your studies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails