Thursday 1 October 2009

10 Guilty Pleasures

I have written a list of my guilty pleasures that keep me going! Even though I am now on a budget I still make time and money for these things even if it's a few quid a month and should be something that everyone should do.

Here they are in no particular order:


1. Chocolate – Research has shown that chocolate releases serotonin which is associated with feelings of pleasure. I can think of no better excuse than to enjoy chocolate even if it is in moderation! It is also claimed chocolate is an aphrodisiac and I also love being given my favourite chocolate as a gift. (Image from Lizerixt)




2. Biscuits – Again I love biscuits with chocolate on but Hobnobs are also my fav! Sometimes I would rather stay in with a cup of tea, a film and sofa with some biscuits, than go out.(Image taken from Tuhru)



 3.Fashion – Although I am now a student surviving on a budget I still love to go shopping and keen to keep up to date with fashion. I have picked up many tips recently on how to save money when it comes to buying clothes on a budget which I am making the most of and will pick this up later. (Image from ahylton)




4.Lingerie. I like to feel sexy... What girl doesn't and so I love getting new underwear in the sales. Recently at university they closed Westfield shopping centre for us and had exclusive discounts of most of the shops here. One of them was La Senza! I jumped on the chance at getting money off here and spent £15 on a new underwear set. (Image thanks to aschaeffer)



5.T.V – I love watching TV especially in the morning when Jeremy Kyle is on! I know I must sound like a bum watching this but I also like watching the news to catch up with the latest events. (Image from MJimages)



6. My bed – I now have 2 beds! One is a double back at home which I spend weekends in, and the other is my little single bed at my halls of residence. I enjoy spending time in both whether it's on my own or not! (Image from nelso47)



7.Music – Music keeps me sane at times when I have nothing to do. Currently I enjoy listening to Akon and Lady Gaga. (Image from FreshFlix)



8.My journal – I still keep my journal as I love writing about my life and helps to organise myself and my thoughts. (Image from moonchaser)








9.My boyfriend – I love spending time with him and can't wait to come back home at the weekends. I was worried about coming to university first of all because we were used to spending so much time with each other but it all worked out and we now look forward to seeing each other even more. (Image from leovdworp)



10.Last but not least reading – I absolutely love reading, especially blogs and new books out. I also like magazines, going to the library and reading the news on the internet! (Image from pepo)





Let me know what your guilty pleasures are :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails