Friday 29 October 2010

Poland!!

So how is everyone doing? It's been a while but as I absolutely love posting, I thought I would show you whats been going over the past 6 weeks or so! There's been lots of partying, doing university work, fixing and sorting things, and POLAND!

Last week for 4 days I visited Poland with one of my good mates Ellie. We both had decided previously we wanted to visit Poland, as well as Eastern Europe, and last weekend was when we finally went. IT WAS AMAZING. Such an experience!

This sums up all of the experiences out there:

Cheap beer (£1.20 a pint), fun nights, 2 out of 3 drunk, Auschwitz, The Salt Mine, Bar Smak, our Hotel Swing, Cringy, tonnes of chruches, Sinagogues, amazing transport system! Free rides, private parties we werent invited to, sex shops, free spa, litre bottles of wine.... And many many more.


Here are some photos:



























Aushwitz







Orignal gas chamber:







Salt Mine



Chapel underground carved into the walls:





And that's pretty much it! There are more photos on my facebook but these give you the general idea of our time out there!

Let me know if you've been there or are thinking of visiting. :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails