Tuesday 19 October 2010

Im Back Guys!

Okay so I am so so sorry it's been so long since I've posted, but now I am back for good!


Here's a very brief run down on everything that's happened over the past 4 weeks or so.


Split up with boyfriend (as I explained in the previous post) and moved into a new house where there was a spare room. Started back at university and also bought a car. However the car insurnace was cancelled by my ex and so have been trying to sort out new insurance... But still not sure if I want to keep it or not. Then my little pink scooter got stolen so have been sorting that out too!


Things have settled down a bit now and so feel I am able to get back into the world of blogging once again :)


Hope everything is all good with you guys, let me know what you've been up to! Many more posts to come!


Love

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails