Wednesday 8 September 2010

Moreishness #20

Image thanks to african_fi


Okay so I have internet (only because I'm at my mums, babysitting dogs whilst she is in hospital this week) and I am missing blogging so very much so I've decided to do a Moreishness for this week! Since I've had limited internet access, I thought I would show you some quality links and things which I thought you would enjoy!

For those of you who don't know, I am now the proud owner of a car!! A little Daewoo Matiz 800cc (not much more than my scooter but hey ho):



It's 5 doors so I can give lifts to people and it goes more than 75mph! It looks so tiny in this picture... And it has been washed since this picture was taken.

So, Because my mind has been car-orientated for the past few days I have a host of car-related links and other stuff for you to take a look at!

Look forward to next week when I will have internet eternally :)


Check out these amazing car seat covers, and can you believe it - you can actually get in-car hair straighteners! And only £15.99.... I might actually buy these.

Oh yes, there is such a thing as driving etiquette.

Wanna pruce up your car? Make your car look cuter with eyelashes and eyeliner!

You can aslo get some amazing crystal studded accessories for you car, check them out here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails