Wednesday 15 September 2010

Autumn Fashion for 2010

Today is the 15th of September and I was coming home yesterday from work and I couldn't help but notice how Autumny it felt. The leaves were dropping off the trees and it had just been raining so there was that distinct smell which always reminds me of Autumn. The bottom of my trousers got wet and I knew I should have taken my umbrella.


Then I thought, "Hang on, I'm not ready for Autumn yet!" It seemed to me like it was still too warm to be Autumn but then yesterday said different! So how do you make that transition from Summer to Autumn without feeling sweaty and hot or not warm enough??


Well, I was thinking along these sort of lines. Wear some nice boots and thin tights with a dress and cardigan? Or maybe skinny jeans with tops were you can add layers on if needed. I've looked around the internet and here are some of my ideas:







I know there's more of certain things but I thought with this cute little dress you can mix and match the items for variety. Here are some more accessories I thought would be great for Autumn:




With the accessories I've gone for a pale colour theme with peaches and browns, rather than dark colours as I feel everyone always goes for the darks when it starts to get cold but that's boring! I added the mini straighteners in there as more often than not my hair gives into the harsh cold and goes frizzy.

Let me know what you think about all this, I absoultely adore browsing through shops when it hits new season.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails