Wednesday 18 August 2010

Moreishness #19

Image thanks to harrykeely


Another week, another Moreishness!


Well, it's not long until the new academic year starts and I bet you've got a lot on your mind, as I know I have. So, I thought I would make this an academic/university special as I've been browsing the internet this week and most of it was surrounding this. Enjoy!


Looking for somewhere to live? Or maybe need advice for living with friends for the first time? Have a read of the house sharing survival guide.


Also take a look at spareroom.co.uk - a very good search tool for looking for a house/flat share or lodgings.


The Glamorous Grad Student also has a great article on finding a place to live here.


Thinking about your future? Networking is a great way to find out about new jobs or expand your business further down the line. Learn how to network effectively here! I promise you the benefits are endless.


More Magic Always gives a good guide on back to school shopping: wardrobe taming, inventory, & appraisal. 


I absolutely love the ideas over at College Candy with 10 essential dorm items (That you probably don't think of). Very good advice!


Zen Habits shows you How to be insanely productive and still keep smiling - handy for when your thinking all this work is so not worth it.


Hope you enjoyed anther Moreishness! I am definitely looking forward to getting back into the swing of things at uni and seeing all my friends again! Let me know what you think.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails