Saturday 10 July 2010

Shorts Are In!



I don't know about you but I can't help but notice that cute, summery shorts are everywhere at the moment and I do love them. They are comfy and practical, but worn with the right things they can be classy and sexy and that's what I like about them. I recently bought some blue stripped shorts from Dorothy Perkins and they are so so cute - It's like, I'm going through a phase of wearing nothing else but these shorts.


So anyway, I thought, seeing as this summer is turning out to be quite a good one, why don't I show you guys the other shorts on my wish list at the moment? I know I won't be buying all of them but one can dream!!
New Look £10 (Similar to the ones I bought from DP)


Republic £19.99

Topshop high waisted hot pants £28

Forever 21 $17.80 - loving the belt!


Miss selfridge braces shorts £29


Asos roll down shorts £30


Desire clothing £16

Topshop tobacco coloured shorts £30


Desire clothing £12


Boohoo.com £8


Miss Selfridge £22

I am especially loving the braces shorts - they are so cute! Doubt they would suit me but heyho, I still love them!

Let me know what you think about them, how you would wear them etc. All of your comments are important and I love to hear them!


1 comments:

thriftylilpixie said...

Love the asos shorts!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails