Tuesday 6 July 2010

Alton Towers!

A couple of weeks ago I went to Alton towers and it was amazing! Finally got round to posting the pictures I took on my blackberry on the day (no camera :( ) and I had such a good time! I was so so nervous about it beforehand but I'm like that with everything. So I managed to build up the courage and went on pretty much every roller coaster! 

It was super hot that day and I got burnt on one shoulder! I didn't realise it would be so hot and so didn't take any sun cream with me. I bought one coaster photo, the only good one that Ellie would allow me to buy haha.

<3 Air.

Here are some piccys I got:

















 


 


The last picture is of Ellie who got soaked on the water rapids whilst I got a few droplets splashed on me. 

Oh the injustice!

All in all a great day!


xx

1 comments:

Oh to Be a Muse said...

great pics of the scenery and the rollercoaster. looks like you had a great time!

i follow you now! feel free to follow me too.

check out this awesome giveaway on my blog where you can enter to win a $25 gift card to spend on clothes and accessories!

http://cherylclarke.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails