Thursday 3 June 2010

Moreishness #14

Image thanks to Federico Stevanin




Hello and welcome to another Moreishness. I've noticed that there are new readers of Pink Nyaa so just wanted to say welcome to any new readers! It's a pleasure for me to write about things I love and know that people appreciate it too! Anyway, here is this week's Moreishness. Enjoy!


Ever thought about dressing up as your alter-ego? Gala darling shows some girls who take part in International Dress Up Day here.


If you're like me and have been looking at blazers for a while now but aren't sure whether it would suit you, have a look here for some ideas.


Need help deciding what should be in your wardrobe? Have a read of this @ The Glamorous Grad Student.


In the current theme of summer holidays, read this guide on how to pack light and chic.


Hope you found these all useful as I did! Enjoy your day :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails