Saturday 29 May 2010

Bank Holiday Weekend!

Image thanks to Simon Howden


Hey guys! Although it's pretty miserable and gloomy today, my personalised necklace I got for my brithday from my lovely boyfriend has arrived! I'm off to collect it in a little while and will have some piccys to show later. But, we all know it's also bank holiday weekend! YAY! I am off to Skegness (East Midlands fav place to be during bank holidays and/or when the weather is nice haha) with some of James' family.

To me this equals:

The peer - fish and chips - 2p machines - bingo - lots of photos - salty hair and skin -bed & breakfasts - shopping - sand - swimming and bathing suits - family fun - sports - seagulls - the sound of waves - not so warm weather (as Britain generally goes) - rain - waterproofs - arcades - bucket and spade - flip flops -sunsets and sunrises - kites - frisbys!

And many many more, but this is what I've got to look forward to! Although the weather isn't going to be tropical, I'm still looking forward to travelling on the train with my boyfriend and being able to write to my hearts content!

So I hope everyone is making the most of this weekend if you do end up working and have a great one! Photos to follow when I get back!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails