Thursday 4 March 2010

Moreishness #10



Image thanks to fangol


Moreishness has reached double figures!! It's been over 2 months now since Moreishness started and I have to say I still enjoy showing you my fav links that I've found over the past week. And as we are now in March, let's celebrate the season of warmth - Spring!


Check out Apire Style's new spring collection which includes lots of floral prints and cute bags and jewellery. You also get free postage on orders over £50!

I am absolutely loving these Moomin purses that are only £9.95, I think I may just have to order one for my mum for Mother's Day.


Have you ever thought about starting your own blog? Charade Style gives you an incentive - The benefits of blogging as a student.

I have something to admit... I think I am a stionary addict! Recently I lost my pencil case and the thought of being without let me in cold sweats. But the thought of going stationary shopping to get new things left an even bigger feeling of bubbly excitement in my stomach! So to check I wasn't alone, I searched on the internet and found someone else who is addicted to stationary! Have a read, it is abosultely hilarious!

Style Secrets: Fabulous in a Flash - Gives you so many useful hints and tricks when it's the morning after the night before and you really do not want to get out of bed and go to uni/work etc. Have a read - very interesting!

Elle Fashion News Blog includes all the latest fashion updates plus beaty sectrets and more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails