Thursday 18 February 2010

Pub Golf?

Has anyone played pub golf before? I have (last night) and it was messy! But the main reason why I'm posting this is to show you my outfit! I have found so many bargains over the past couple of days and I just had to pick them up. Plus, every single item I bought was not just bought for pub golf... But for many other outfits in the future! I don't believe in wearing something just once especially when some bits are quite expensive. Here it is:




Knot back Dress £32, Knee high Socks £5, Cupcake Earrings £8 (I think, not shown in picture, from Topshop) Plimsolls £14, Jumper £10, Sequin Beret £8

I know this doesn't look very golfy, but I couldnt find the checkered top I bought from H & M yesterday morning! It's grey and white with pink borders and went go perfectly with the dress. I have also had to alter the shoes as the ones I will be wearing aren't on the New Look website anymore :)

So, if ever you and your mates are going to play pub golf a few tips: 1) don't drink before hand and 2) don't arrange to do anything the morning/day after like I did haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails