Tuesday 24 August 2010

My New Super High Tech Laptop!

Okay so over the past few days I've been wanting a new laptop really badly. Don't ask me why. But I've had a nightmare getting hold of the one I actually really wanted after being let down so many times by Argos. Whenever I found a really good one, it was out of stock and were no longer stocking them! But last night I searched and searched and eventually found my laptop.

THE laptop for me. MY BABY.

This morning I got up super early and headed down to Argos and here we are, I am officially blogging from my new laptop! Here are some piccys:

The outer box - man I was excited at this stage....

The front - it has a sorta metal grilling effect which I wasn't expecting but hey, at least it won't scratch!


Sparkly!


I may be over reacting but I am a very excitable person haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails