Wednesday 10 March 2010

6 month Anniversary!

So it's 63 posts, gossip, advice, etc. later and Pink Nyaa has reached it's 6 month anniversary! To celebrate, I would like to share with you everything that I've achieved over the past 6 months here:


Pink Nyaa is now on Bloglovin! Show your appreciation by clicking this link: Follow my blog with bloglovin'.


Pink Nyaa can be viewed through Facebook. Click here to view.


Pink Nyaa has 1 follower.


Pink Nyaa has had 943 views since the start of this year (when I started tracking progress).


There has been 1 comment so far.


Even though I feel that there aren't many achievements to list, I still feel each and every single one of these is important! 


Thanks to everyone who's shown their support!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails