Monday 12 October 2009

Moreishness #1

After browsing the internet for a long time now I have found many websites which I find to be useful/entertaining/comical etc. and wanted to share them with you. As it is Monday I have decided to post links I have come across over the week every Monday and this is the first edition of the weekly.

Free stock photos A good website with free and premium photos to use. Many of the photos I have come across are very well done and you may have noticed them doted on here.
The Notebook is a film about a romance with tears, happiness and passion and I would definitely recommend this to anyone. It stars Ryan Gosling and Ryan Gosling and shows every lasting love between a couple.

Painfully Hip

A website focusing on fashion for people with budgets. Lovely pictures and inspiration.

Unique Vintage

I am absolutely loving 1940's fashion at the moment due to The Notebook. I just love the idea of women driving big cars with pencil skirts, glossy hair and red lipstick. This website I have found has collections from all eras as early as the 1920's. Definitely take a look at this.


Madame Bovary


I first saw this film (only partly) on TV and was instantly drawn to it. The film is about a young girl who attracted to a rich life of money, excitement and adultery. it follows Emma, played by Frances O'Connor along with Hugh Bonneville who is her husband Charles and shows how she becomes bored of her life with her husband and is seduced by Rodolphe. Definitely one to watch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails